If you have any questions, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or writing to Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd., 50 Playfair Road #05-01A, Noel Building, Singapore 367995
1. Types of Data Collected
- When you visit, access or use Brokr, we collect Personal Data and Anonymised Data.
- “Personal Data” refers to information with personal identifiers that can be used separately or collectively to identify an individual, such as name, address, NRIC number, mobile number, email address, birthdate, gender, income range, residency status, and credit card details, but excludes information that is available in the public domain.
- "Anonymised Data" refers to information that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data and cannot be used to identify individual persons.
2. Information that We Collect Automatically
- When you use Brokr, we automatically collect and store information about your computer Or mobile device and your activities. This information includes:
- Your mobile device's unique ID number.
- Your mobile device's geographic location while the Brokr App is actively running
- Your computer's IP address.
- Technical information about your computer or mobile device (such as type of device, web browser or operating system).
- Your preferences and settings (time zone, language, privacy preferences, product preferences, etc.
- The URL of the last web page you visited before coming to our Website or one of our other related websites.
- The buttons, controls and ads you clicked on (if any).
- How long you used Brokr and which services and features you used.
- The online or offline status of Brokr.
- We allow third party analytics companies to use tracking technologies to collect Anonymised about our users' computers or mobile devices and their online activities. These companies analyse this information to help us understand how Brokr and our related websites are being used. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs, as described in the paragraph below ("Mobile device IDs"). Mobile device IDs: In order to recognize you, store your preferences, and track your use of our application; we may store your Mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer) when you use the Brokr App. Unlike cookies, Mobile device IDs cannot be deleted. What we don't share: We do not provide third parties analytics companies with your name, address, email address, or phone number.
- We may publicly disclose aggregated information that is Anonymised Data about our users, such as the total number of our users and their overall demographics.
3. Information You choose to Provide
- Registration and Profile
- In order to register for an account to use the Brokr App, you will be asked to sign-in using your Facebook/LinkedIn login. Please be aware that if you do so, you authorize us to access certain Facebook/LinkedIn account information, including information about your Facebook/LinkedIn friends who might be common Facebook/LinkedIn friends with other Brokr users. By allowing us to access your Facebook/LinkedIn account, you understand that we will obtain and share your name and a profile picture, as well as the name and profile picture of your Facebook/LinkedIn friends who are common Facebook/LinkedIn friends with other Brokr users in your network or geolocation.
- Whenever you voluntarily disclose Personal Data on publicly viewable screens or pages, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your Personal Data.
- You may also (but are not required to) provide additional information about yourself (such as your gender, location, URL, or a biography) to increase your scope of interaction with other Brokr users. Any additional image or information you provide may be publicly displayed.
- Accordingly, you hereby confirm that you grant your specific informed consent to our collection, use, retention, sharing, disclosure and/or transfer of your Personal Data as provided to us pursuant to clauses 3.1 to 3.3 above.
- If you wish, we will delete your account information; to do so, please close your account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Third Party Sites, Mobile Applications and Social Network Sites
- The association of Brokr with the Social Media Sites makes available certain features which when used by you, may result in information being made available from your accounts with the Social Media Sites to Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. Such information which we collect about you shall constitute public information that is available in the general domain because such information was made publicly available by the Social Media Sites. Should you prefer that we do not collect your information from the Social Media Sites, please (i) do not use the features or links that associates Brokr with the Social Media Sites; and (ii) adjust the settings in your accounts with the Social Media Sites to prevent the sharing of your information with Brokr. Please note that Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. cannot control nor is Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. howsoever responsible for the sharing of your information by the Social Media Sites with third parties.
- One of the features which you may see available on Brokr in association with the Social Media Sites, is the “like” feature by Facebook, and other similar functions provided by other Social Media Sites. When you “like” our Brokr App or our services, information about our Brokr App and our services will be made known to your network within your Social Media Sites’ accounts via a variety of methods employed by the relevant Social Media Site. Your information may also be made known alongside with our services that you have liked pursuant to the methods/channels made available by Social Media Sites in relation to such features. If you are not agreeable to the aforegoing, please instruct the relevant Social Media Site or adjust your account settings with the Social Media Site. Please note however that we are not obliged to display on Brokr or any related webpages (whether on Social Media Sites or otherwise) any of your information, including but not limited to your photo or name, even if you “like” our Brokr App or our services. In the event that any of your information, product or service endorsements (including your liking of our Brokr App or any of our services or third party products or services) appear on Brokr or any related webpages (whether on Social Media Sites or otherwise), we shall have the right in our sole discretion to remove such information or product/service endorsements from Brokr or any related webpages.
4.Information about Others
We may collect and store Personal Data about other people that is available to us through your Facebook/LinkedIn login, namely the name and picture of certain of your Facebook/LinkedIn friends as follows: we will only share this information with other Brokr users who are already friends with your Facebook/LinkedIn friend and who already have access to such information.
5. How we use your Information (including Personal Data)
- We use your information to provide Brokr to you, supply and improve our services, award loyalty points to you, make special offers, customize services for you, better understand our users, diagnose and fix problems, and sell and display offers and ads that may be of interest to you.
- In addition, while the Brokr App is in use, we keep track of your device's geographic location (“Geo-location-information”) so that we can connect you to other Brokr users based on your particular geographic location.
- We may use information collected from Brokr app for any of the following purposes:
- to send marketing and other communications to our users about Brokr App or about the products and services of promotional partners;
- to allow us to notify users of upcoming events, promotions, or activities on the Brokr app;
- to fulfil prizes, awards and purchases;
- to respond to specific requests from our users;
- to provide any necessary notices to our users;
- to conduct marketing research.To opt out of emails communications, please follow the instructions provided in the email.
6. Use of Your Information by Others
- For the purpose of providing Brokr and our other services to you, we engage third party service providers. We may share user information (including your Personal Data) with the aforesaid third party service providers for various reasons as described below in clause 6.2. What information we make available to our third party service providers depends on the nature of our relationships with them. Please rest assured that our third party service providers are carefully selected and are bound (whether at law or in contract) by obligations of confidentiality and data protection similar to the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”).
- We may need to disclose your Personal Data to:-
- third party service providers in order for us to facilitate your access to and use of Brokr, for us to contact you as you may have requested via Brokr and/or email, for us to provide you with updates in relation to Brokr and its promotions (including third party related promotions), for us to maintain and update your records to ensure that you receive the benefits of using Brokr, for us to update any balance of credits that you may have associated with your account, and for us to provide you with any other perks accompanying your participation in our loyalty programme and/or promotional campaigns. The aforesaid third party service providers have a contract with us to perform the services necessary for you to use Brokr, our services, and receive updates thereto, and such third party service providers therefore include but is not limited to webhost companies, website maintenance companies, mobile applications’ maintenance companies, database storage companies, loyalty programme service providers, telecommunications companies, companies that assist to perform mass mailing on our behalf, etc.;
- third party online payment processing companies who will process your subscription and/or other payments so that you can subscribe to the Brokr App and/or make any related purchases;
- third party advertisers and advertising networks to collect information about your mobile device (including mobile device IDs), activities and geographic location to enable them to display targeted ads to you via Brokr, to the extent that we display advertising on Brokr. Please note that the aforesaid advertising activities are restricted to only advertisements displayed via Brokr.
- our book-keepers, accounting firms, audit firms, law firms and/or other professional advisory firms who are maintaining our records in accordance with legal requirements;
- overnmental, regulatory or law enforcement bodies who have a legal right to demand for your Personal Data, in response to a legal request such as a Court order, to investigate or report illegal activity, or to enforce our rights or defend claims;
- financial institutions, banks, online payment service providers, credit card associations, credit bureaus, and other third parties whose services are required in order for you to make any online payment for in-app or online purchases;
- credit bureaus, credit rating agencies and fraud preventing companies for the purpose of minimizing fraudulent activities via your Personal Data (which may include information pertaining to your credit cards); and
- our affiliated or related companies and/or third parties to whom we may sell, divest, transfer, assign, share or otherwise engage in a transaction that involves, some or all of Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd.’s assets (which may include your Personal Data), in the course of a corporate divestiture, corporate restructuring, merger, acquisition, joint venture, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganisation, or any other similar transaction or proceeding.
7. Transferring Personal Data out of and into Singapore
- Pursuant to the purposes and activities as set out in sections 2 to 6 above, it may be necessary for us to transfer your Personal Data out of Singapore. You hereby agree and consent to the aforesaid transfer, on the understanding that the recipients of such Personal Data are also subject to applicable laws or contractual obligations similar to the obligations as set out in the PDPA.
- If you are residing outside Singapore, your information (including your Personal Data) will be sent to and stored in Singapore, where our servers are located.
8. Your Consent
- Should you wish to unsubscribe to any of our updates sent to you via Brokr or email, please click the "unsubscribe" option made available to you or email us at email@example.com. Please note however that this may result in our being unable to make available to you updates on our Brokr App, your Brokr account, benefits under our loyalty programme and any ongoing promotions.
9. Access and Correction of Personal Data
- Should you wish to access, update or make corrections to your Personal Data held with us, you can do so at any time by accessing your account information via the Brokr App or emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There will be no administrative fees or other charges levied for any request to correct or update your Personal Data. However, for all other requests such as accessing your Personal Data held with us (such access not being done by you via the Brokr App), obtaining a record of when you accessed our Brokr App, visited the Website, a printout of your previous postings or messages to other Brokr users, etc., a reasonable administrative fee may be levied depending on your request as time and resources will be spent in accommodating your requests.
10. Minor's privacy
We do not allow persons under 18 to register for any service (including the Brokr App), and we do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from persons under the age of 18. However, we are not able to ascertain on our end whether persons who register for our services are actually above 18 or under. It is thus the responsibility of parents and legal guardians to ensure that their minors do not register for or access Brokr or to provide us with Personal Data without parental/legal guardian’s consent. If we become aware that a person under 18 has provided us with Personal Data without parental or legal guardian’s consent, we will delete such information from our records and terminate any account registered with us.
11. Do-Not-Call ("DNC") Provisions and Registries
- You should register your mobile number with DNC to minimize unsolicited and unwanted marketing calls.
- We respect your selections in relation to the channels via which you wish to receive our updates and other communications. Therefore, if you have registered your telephone and/or fax number with the Do-Not-Call Registries in relation to telephone calls, text or fax messages, we will not send you any communications via the channels that you have opted out of by registering with the Do-Not-Call Registries. However, if you have previously consented to our sending you communications via your telephone number (calls or text messages) and/or facsimile number, we will continue doing so until you withdraw your consent by contacting our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
12. Security Measures for Protection of Personal Data
- We ensure that Brokr is protected by reasonable security measures afforded by current technology, and that all our data hosts and servers are similarly protected by such security measures, including but not limited to firewalls.
- Your Personal Data is kept securely and protected against unauthorized access and disclosure. We utilize security means such as (without limitation) password protection, encryption, locked and restricted access. We have strict policies in place restricting access to Personal Data to only our authorized personnel on a need-to-know basis.
13. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Terms of Service
Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. ("Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd.", "we", or "us") operates the Brokr mobile app (“Brokr App”) and related website www.brickstoneconsultancy.com (“Website”). Brokr App and Website shall hereinafter be collectively termed as "Brokr", however, the use of the term “Brokr” in the provisions hereafter shall refer to both Website and Brokr App as well as either the Website or the Brokr App, i.e. such aforesaid provisions shall apply to all parts/components of Brokr. By accessing, downloading, installing or using Brokr in any way, you accept these Terms of Service ("Agreement").
We also reserve the right to amend any provision of this Agreement at any time in our sole discretion without any prior notice to you, and you agree that it is your responsibility to check for the updated terms of this Agreement on the Brokr Website regularly. By your continued use of Brokr, you will be deemed to have accepted all amendments to this Agreement implemented by Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, do not use Brokr.
1. Who May Use Brokr
2. License to Use Brokr
5. Term and Termination; Account Deletion
6. Disclaimers; Limitation of Liability
7. Code of Conduct; Prohibited Activities
8. Content Restrictions
9. Licenses Granted by You
10. Your Representations and Warranties
12. Third Party Copyrights and Other Rights
13. Brokr App Credits and In-App Purchases
14. Personal Data
15. Third Party Websites
16. General Provisions
1. Who May Use Brokr
You must be at least 18 years old to use Brokr. In the event that you are under 18 and you wish to use Brokr, please seek consent from your parents or legal guardian. We will not be howsoever whatsoever liable for any results or consequences arising from any prohibited use of Brokr. We will immediately suspend access to Brokr without any prior notice if it is suspected that any Brokr user is below 18, however, it is the duty of parents and legal guardians to ensure that their children/wards are not using Brokr without parental/legal guardian consent. We are not able to verify nor monitor the age of Brokr users. By using Brokr, you represent and warrant that you are above 18 years of age, have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement, be fully bound by and abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, have never been convicted of a felony, and are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity. You agree that should any of the aforegoing representations be untrue at any point in time, you will fully defend, hold harmless and indemnify Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd., its related entities, each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents and subcontractors (collectively “Indemnified Persons”) from any and all damages, costs and losses howsoever resulting from any claims against any Indemnified Persons arising from your breach of your representations, including but not limited to fines, penalties, settlement amounts, judgements, and legal costs (on a client-solicitor basis).
2. Intellectual Property and License to Use Brokr
a. All content, including any write-ups, diagrams, charts, layout, photographs and drawings, as displayed on Brokr are protected by copyright, design registrations, trade mark registrations and/or other intellectual property rights (whether owned by us or licensed to us). You agree therefore that without our prior written consent, you are not permitted to reproduce, copy, download, extract, store, distribute, sell, modify or create derivative works from, any part of the content found on Brokr. We reserve our rights to take legal action against you for any such unauthorised use of our content.
b. All company names (including Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd., the company names of our affiliated entities and our advertisers), logos, trade marks, service marks, brands (collectively the "Branding") represented on Brokr belong to Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. or to third parties who have agreed to display their Branding on Brokr. You are therefore not permitted to copy, replicate, modify, extract, download or howsoever use any such Branding for any purpose whatsoever without our prior written consent.
c. Brokr is the property and asset of Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd., including all inherent intellectual property rights. Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and use Brokr for your own personal, non-commercial purposes only. Except as expressly permitted by Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. in writing, you will not reproduce, redistribute, sell, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble Brokr (or any part thereof). Nor will you take any measures nor assist any third parties to interfere with or damage Brokr, including but not limited to its functions, usability, accessibility and security. All rights not expressly granted by Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. in this Agreement are reserved.
4. Registration To use Brokr App, you must register an account with your Facebook/LinkedIn login, meaning you are authorizing us to access certain information in your Facebook/LinkedIn account, including information about Facebook/LinkedIn friends you might share in common with other Brokr users. By allowing us to access your Facebook/LinkedIn account, you expressly acknowledge and agree that we may obtain and share your name and a profile picture, as well as the name and profile picture of your Facebook/LinkedIn friends who are common Facebook/LinkedIn friends with other Brokr users in your network or geolocation. Please take precautions to protect your password and contact us firstname.lastname@example.org you believe an unauthorized person has accessed your account.
5. Term and Termination; Account Deletion
a. This Agreement begins on the date you first use Brokr and continues until terminated in accordance with the provisions hereof or when you completely stop all use of Brokr (including ceasing to access the Website), whichever is the later. Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. may without prior notice to you suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) to the Brokr App or stop your access to the Website if Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. determines that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or that your conduct or content would tend to damage Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd.'s reputation or goodwill. If Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. deletes your account to the Brokr App for the foregoing reasons; you may not re-register under a different name.
b. Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. may at any time terminate at its convenience this Agreement in relation to your Brokr App and therefore your Brokr user account for the Brokr App with one (1) month’s prior written notice to you.
c. Upon termination, all licenses granted by Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. hereunder this Agreement will terminate. In the event of account deletion for any reason, content that you submitted may no longer be available. Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. shall not be responsible for the loss of such content.
d. In the event that you have a paid subscription to the Brokr App which you signed up for via GooglePlay/AppStore, termination of your paid subscription must be done on your end via GooglePlay/AppStore. Should you fail to do so, you will still continue to be charged for your paid subscription for which you are fully responsible for paying.
6. Disclaimers; Limitation of Liability
a. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER BROKR USERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BRICKSTONE CONSULTANCY PTE. LTD. CURRENTLY DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ITS USERS. BRICKSTONE CONSULTANCY PTE. LTD. ALSO DOES NOT INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUNDS OF ALL OF ITS USERS OR ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF ITS USERS. BRICKSTONE CONSULTANCY PTE. LTD. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF USERS OR THEIR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE USER. BRICKSTONE CONSULTANCY PTE. LTD. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT ANY CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OR OTHER SCREENINGS (SUCH AS SEX OFFENDER REGISTER SEARCHES), AT ANY TIME AND USING AVAILABLE PUBLIC RECORDS.
b. IN NO EVENT SHALL BRICKSTONE CONSULTANCY PTE. LTD. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF BROKR, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, DEATH, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE BROKR SERVICE OR PERSONS YOU MEET THROUGH BROKR. YOU AGREE TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS IN ALL INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICE, PARTICULARLY IF YOU DECIDE TO MEET OFFLINE OR IN PERSON. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ULTIMATELY YOU DECIDE ON YOUR COURSE OF ACTION AND SCOPE OF INTERACTION IN RELATION TO OTHER BROKR USERS AND THEREFORE YOU AGREE THAT YOU TAKE FULL RESPONSIBIITY FOR ANY AND ALL CONSEQUENCES AND WILL NOT HOLD BRICKSTONE CONSULTANCY PTE. LTD. HOWSOEVER WHATSOEVER LIABLE AS BRICKSTONE CONSULTANCY PTE. LTD. IS MERELY PROVIDING A MOBILE SOCIAL PLATFORM.
c. Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to modify Brokr at any time without prior notice to you. You are responsible for providing your own hardware and connectivity to access to Brokr. Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. has no obligation to screen or monitor any content input by other Brokr users and does not guarantee that any content available on Brokr is suitable for all users.
d. Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. provides Brokr on an "as is" and "as available" basis. You therefore use Brokr at your own risk. Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose (even if Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. has been advised in advance of such purpose), non-infringement, security, and any other warranty that might arise under any law. Without limiting the foregoing, Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. makes no representations or warranties:
i. That Brokr will be permitted in your jurisdiction;
ii. That Brokr will be uninterrupted or error-free;
iii. Concerning any content submitted by any user;
iv. Concerning any third party's use of content that you submit;
v. That any content you submit will be made available on Brokr or will be stored by Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd.;
vi. That Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. will continue to support any particular feature of Brokr;
vii. That you will meet with like-minded individuals or find a partner by using Brokr;
viii. Concerning sites and resources outside of Brokr, even if linked to or from Brokr.
e. To the extent any disclaimer or limitation of liability does not apply, all applicable express, implied, and statutory warranties will be limited in duration to a period of thirty (30) days after the date on which you first used Brokr, and no warranties shall apply after such period. Furthermore, in the event that any exclusion of liability herein this Section 6 is not permitted under any applicable law, you agree that Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd.’s aggregate liability to you for any and all claims howsoever arising from this Agreement or your use of Brokr shall not exceed S$100, and payment by Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. of the said S$100 to you shall satisfy all claims that you may have against Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. and you will not be entitled to seek any other remedies against Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd.
7. Code of Conduct; Prohibited Activities In using Brokr, you must behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times. Further, you will not: Harass or stalk any other person; Harm or exploit minors; Act in a deceptive manner by, among other things, impersonating any person; Collect information about others; You will not express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. without our specific prior written consent. You will not distribute spam, and will not use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine", or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of Brokr or its contents. You will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information on, via, or from Brokr without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. You will not interfere with or disrupt the services or the site or the servers or networks connected to Brokr. You will not post, upload, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment howsoever related to Brokr. Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor all conduct on and content submitted to Brokr.
8. Content Restrictions
a. You are solely responsible for the content that you publish, upload, display or transmit (hereinafter, "post" or “submit”) on Brokr, or to other Brokr users. You will not submit on Brokr, or to other users, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. or to any other user. If information provided to Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd., or another user, subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify us of such change. The following is a non-exhaustive list of content you may not submit to, on or via Brokr: is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; harasses or advocates harassment of another person; promotes information that is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18; contains sexually explicit content; provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses; involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming"; promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated images, audio or video, or links to pirated images, audio or video files; solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes; infringes any third party's copyrights or other rights (e.g., trademark, privacy rights, etc.).
b. Your use of Brokr, including but not limited to the content you post on Brokr, must be in accordance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
c. You may not include in your user profile any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses.
9. Licenses Granted by You You grant Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. and its affiliates a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license and right to copy, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display (through all media now known or hereafter created), and make derivative works from your content submitted to Brokr. In addition, you waive any so called "moral rights" in your content. You further grant all users of Brokr permission to view your content for their personal, non-commercial purposes. If you make suggestions to Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. on improving or adding new features to Brokr, Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. shall have the right to use your suggestions without any compensation to you.
10. Your Representations and Warranties
For each piece of content that you submit, you represent and warrant that: (i) you have the right to submit the content to Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. and grant the licenses set forth above in Section 9; (ii) Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. will not need to obtain licenses from any third party or pay royalties to any third party; (iii) the content does not infringe any third party's rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights; and (iv) the content complies with this Agreement and all applicable laws.
You will fully indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd., its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, subcontractors and agents, from and against all third party actions that: (i) arise from your activities on Brokr; (ii) assert a violation by you of any term of this Agreement; or (iii) assert that any content you submitted to Brokr violates any law or infringes any third party right, including any intellectual property or privacy right.
12. Third Party Copyrights and Other Rights Copyright Policy
a. Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Each user is responsible for ensuring that the materials they submit to Brokr do not infringe any third party copyright. Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. will promptly remove materials if properly notified that the materials infringe a third party's copyright. In addition, Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of alleged repeat copyright infringers (whether proven in Court or otherwise).
b. Takedown Notice If any person believes that his/her work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
1. The full name, address, telephone number, and email address (if any) of the person providing Takedown Notice.
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on Brokr, sufficient for Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. to locate the material.
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY, you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
6. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
You may submit this information via:
Offline: Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd.'s Copyright Agent (see below)
Takedown Notice Counter-notification
If you believe that your material has been removed by mistake or misidentification, please provide Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. with a written counter-notification containing the following information:
1. Your name, address, and telephone number.
2. A description of the material that was removed and the location where it previously appeared.
3. A statement UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
4. A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of any judicial district where Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who filed the original take down notice or an agent of that person.
5. Your electronic or physical signature. You may submit this information via Email:email@example.com Offline: Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd.'s Copyright Agent (see below). Please note that we will provide complete counter notifications to the person making the copyright infringement claim. That person may elect to file a lawsuit against you for copyright infringement. If we do not receive notice that a lawsuit has been filed within ten (10) business days after we provide notice of your counter-notification, we will restore the disabled materials. Until that time, your materials will remain disabled. Warning: In filing a take down notice or counter notification, please make sure that you have complied with all of the above requirements. If we request additional information necessary to make your take down notice or counter-notification complete, please provide that information promptly. If you fail to comply with all of the requirements, your notification or counter-notification may not be processed. In addition, please make sure that all of the information you provide is accurate. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ANY PERSON WHO KNOWINGLY MATERIALLY MISREPRESENTS THAT ANY MATERIAL OR ACTIVITY IS INFRINGING OR WAS REMOVED OR DISABLED BY MISTAKE OR MISIDENTIFICATION MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIABILITY. If you have questions about the legal requirements of a take down notice, please contact an attorney for more information. If you have questions about the legal requirements of a take down counter-notification, please contact an attorney for more information. Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd.'s Copyright Agent You may send a take down notice, a take down counter-notification, or any inquiries concerning intellectual property to Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd.'s Copyright Agent: Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd.
50 Playfair Road, #05-01A, Noel Building, Singapore 367995Department –
Copyright Agent Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Complaints You may send non-copyright complaints to: Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd.
50 Playfair Road, #05-01A, Noel Building, Singapore 367995
13. Premium (Paid) Brokr Subscription, Brokr App Credits and In-App Purchases
a. In the event that you are rewarded with or purchase any credits from Brokr for use with the Brokr App or any other functions or features available via Brokr or for any products or events made available by Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. and/or its related companies, you must use up all credits within the time-frame stipulated at the time of your purchase. In the absence of any stipulation of time-frame at the point of purchase, all credits must be utilized latest within three (3) months from the date that you received the credits in your account.
b. No refunds (whether in full or in part) will be given for any unutilized expired credits (regardless of whether you were given the credits as a gift or purchased the credits for monetary consideration or otherwise).
c. In order to access certain premium features of the Brokr App, a paid subscription is required. In order for you to subscribe to the premium features of the Brokr App, you would have to sign up via AppStore or GooglePlay (whichever is applicable). Accordingly, when you decide to terminate your paid subscription to the Brokr App or your account for the Brokr App, you must terminate your paid subscription via AppStore or GooglePlay (whichever is applicable). Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. bears no responsibility or liability whatsoever if you fail to terminate your paid subscription via AppStore or GooglePlay (whichever is applicable) and you agree that you will continue to pay all charges incurred until you terminate your paid subscription as per the aforegoing.
14. Personal Data
a. Personal Data refers to all information that can be used either on its own, or together with other information, to identify an individual. Personal Data includes, but is not limited to date of birth, name, address, personal identification numbers such as NRIC, email address, telephone number, gender, and other personal identifiers. Personal Data however does not include information that is available in the public domain.
15. Third Party Websites
a. Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. does not control any links, services, products or resources provided by other third parties referenced or linked to Brokr, even if such third party’s website or applications may be co-branded with ours by bearing our logo or name. You acknowledge that Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. is unable to control or influence any third parties' actions even if their websites or applications are hyperlinked to Brokr. Accordingly, should you decide to use or access such third parties’ websites or applications, all use and access are at your sole risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use of the said third parties. If you have any query on the terms and conditions of use of such third parties’ websites and applications or their services or products, please contact the third parties directly.
b. You agree that we may employ cookies, action tags or other legal technological means to record your anonymised accessing of Brokr for the purpose of providing better services and enhancing your user as well as browsing experience.
16. General Provisions
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Singapore, without regard to principles of conflicts of law. The Uniform Commercial Code, and the Uniform Computer Information Transaction Act, shall not apply.
Any action arising out of or relating to this Agreement or your use of Brokr must be commenced in in the Courts of Singapore (and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts).
INTERPRETATION; SEVERABILITY; WAIVER; REMEDIES:
Headings are for convenience only and shall not be used to construe the terms of this Agreement. If any term of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, that term will be severed from this Agreement. No failure or delay by Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. in exercising any right hereunder will waive any further exercise of that right. Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd.'s rights and remedies hereunder are cumulative and not exclusive.
SUCCESSORS; ASSIGNMENT; NO THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES:
This Agreement is binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of both parties and their respective successors, heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, and permitted assigns. You may not assign this Agreement or any of its rights or obligations without Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd.'s prior written consent. Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. is entitled to assign this Agreement or any part thereof at any time without prior notice to you. No third party shall have any rights hereunder.
You consent to receive all communications including notices, agreements, disclosures, legal documents, or other information from Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. electronically. Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. may provide all such communications by email or by posting them on Brokr. Support-related inquiries may be sent to us email@example.com. Notices of a legal nature must be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of the legal documents to be hand delivered or couriered tothe following address: Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd.
50 Playfair Road, #05-01A, Noel Building, Singapore 367995
Nothing herein shall limit Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd.'s right to object to the invalid service of subpoenas, claims, or other demands.
MODIFICATION; ENTIRE AGREEMENT:
You may not amend any term of this Agreement except with the prior written consent and signature of an authorized representative of Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. on the written amendments. This Agreement, together with any amendments by Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd., constitutes the entire understanding between Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. and you concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings regarding the same. An revisions of the Terms of Service by Brickstone Consultancy Pte. Ltd. will be effective as of the date it is posted on the Website.